Available Online Soon
The Maestro Wireless Solutions MicroTracker combines GSM/GPRS and GPS technologies in an industrial, compact grade design. Its exceptionally small footprint featuring embedded antennas and a single port connector make it easy to fit into places where space is limited in vehicles. The Maestro MicroTracker provides key features for fleet management applications including reporting of position, speed, mileage and ignition of the vehicle. Empowered by the latest Maestro GPS SiRFstarIV A2100-A modules, the MicroTracker also provides intelligent device management features and functionality, including firmware and software upgrades and vehicle diagnostics. It’s well defined parser make it easy to integrate into your back-end application server.
- Relay 12V normally closed to switch car engine
- Optional 700 mAh Extended Temperature Super Li-ion
- battery back-up.
- Developer serial Port Adapter for test, debug, upgrade
- Cable: Molex connector 10 pin sheathed wire harness, with relay socket, ferrites, fuse, molex connector for battery backup. L=500mm
- 24V Load dump protection according to ISO 7637-2-
- 2004 Pulse 5